dealing the cards like a meditation

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

This covers me: the tower (reversed)
This crosses me: the star
This is beneath me: 5 of cups (reversed)
This is behind me: 3 of pentacles
This crowns me: 7 of swords (reversed)
This is before me: 2 of cups (reversed)
My fears: queen of pentacles (reversed)
What others think: the high priestess
My hopes: 2 of pentacles
The final outcome: 10 of pentacles (reversed)

A lot of the cards point to, for once, good things, although most clearly in the past. I did receive a bit of good news today (It's not that great, but, for me, it's something for things to actually turn out OK!) Maybe that's all it's regarding. My fears are perfectly captured by the reversed queen of pentacles. And the 2 of pentacles well represents the situations I find myself in, as well as the fact that my mood keeps swinging back and forth. The final outcome is not so wonderful, as it bodes misfortune, but, as I'm wont to say, you can't have it all. (Interesting that the High Priestess can represent the woman of my dreams, given the position it's at. Maybe, for once, my family will approve? As if something were happening. Ah well.)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?