dealing the cards like a meditation

Saturday, August 02, 2003

This covers me: the star
This crosses me: 10 of wands
This is beneath me: temperance (reversed)
This is behind me: knight of cups
This crowns me: the moon (reversed)
This is before me: king of swords
My fears: knight of pentacles (reversed)
What others think: the tower
My hopes: 3 of wands (reversed)
The final outcome: the high priestess (reversed)

What a sucky reading. Lots of major arcana again. Interesting that the 10 of wands that covered me and was reversed is now right-side up and crossing me. The warning about using my power for selfish ends is a nice counterpoint to the star's inspiration, hope, and selflessness. My hopes are not very hopeful, though, apparently. The 3 of wands reversed once again points out to treachery and deceit. (What does that mean? Am I truly that self-defeating? Or is there a better way to read this card in this position?) Am I destined never to trust anyone ever again? The reversed knight of pentacles keeps popping up, too, appropriately, as I can't seem to shake this sense of stagnation and lack of forward movement.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?