dealing the cards like a meditation

Saturday, July 26, 2003

This covers me: Death
This crosses me: 7 of pentacles
This is beneath me: 9 of pentacles (reversed)
This is behind me: page of cups (reversed)
This crowns me: 7 of cups
This is before me: 5 of wands (reversed)
My fears: ace of wands (reversed)
What others think: the chariot (reversed)
My hopes: 8 of wands (reversed)
The final outcome: 5 of cups (reversed)

interesting. if you check out yesterday's reading, you will see that Death has progressed from crowning me to now covering me. So I am in the midst of transformation, I suppose. There are a couple of signs regarding the deception that was in fact discovered last night (page of cups reversed, 7 of cups, 8 of wands reversed.) Lots of warnings about stagnation, false starts, and not making it to where i wanna be (7 of pentacles, 9 of pentacles reversed, ace of wands reversed, 8 of wands reversed.) but overall, somewhat hopeful (5 of cups reversed), i just have to keep pushing at it (5 of wands reversed) interesting.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?