dealing the cards like a meditation

Friday, July 25, 2003

lots of major arcana in today's reading:

This covers me: Justice
This crosses me: 2 of wands
This is beneath me: The Fool
This is behind me: 9 of swords (reversed)
This crowns me: Death
This is before me: The Chariot (reversed)
My fears: 4 of wands
What others think: 9 of wands
My hopes: 4 of swords
The final outcome: The Devil (reversed)

it seems like (especially with the 4 of swords) things just might be getting better, though incrementally so (as the 9 of wands seems to indicate.) and i find it a little interesting that the Devil shows up in the last card, though reversed. a little parallelism with someone's dream that they shared with me, it seems. but to read too deeply into this would be completely insane.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?